Enter for a chance to WIN a 2nd Gen Intel CoreTM i5 Laptop!
THE INTEL® GPA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility. The Intel® GPA Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (except Rhode Island), District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, and Germany who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of The Game Agency, LLC., 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011 ("Sponsor") and Intel® Corporation and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions and immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to enter or win a prize. Void in Rhode Island, outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, and Germany and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. If the chosen finalist of the contest resides in the United Kingdom, Italy, France Spain or Germany, in addition to proving their residency as well as meeting the other rules set forth above, in order to claim their prize, the person is required to correctly respond to a skill testing question (STQ). The STQ shall consist of mathematical question containing three operations such as 10 x 8 + 6 – 3.
2. How to enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on March 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on March 31, 2011 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, visit the Intel® GPA Sweepstakes at http://intelgpa.thegameagency.com or at any other authorized place where access to the Sweepstakes entry page is available online (each, an “Entry Point”), click on the appropriate link, and provide all required information on the presented Sweepstakes entry page, including your first name, last name, verify code, and a valid email address.
To be eligible, an entry must be received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each day commences at 12:01 AM ET. An entry can be initiated from the Intel® GPA Sweepstakes web site or other authorized Entry Point, but only the first entry received each day from a person will be counted as an entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of the Entry Point. Limit one (1) person per e-mail address. Each entry must be submitted separately. Entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, unreadable, damaged, destroyed, delayed, lost, tampered with, incomprehensible, forged, mutilated, misdirected, inaccurate, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, may be defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, harassing or inappropriate or that may infringe upon or violate another party’s rights. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Prizes. There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner for the Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) notebook computer. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $1,600.00 (US Dollars).
Limit one (1) prize per person. Prizes subject to availability. Unless indicated herein as being awarded, all other expenses associated with a prize or the use of a prize are not included and are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor may substitute a prize with one of equal or greater retail value if a prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual retail value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each prize will be shipped to winner within 5 – 7 weeks of applicable winner selection date. Reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
4. Selection of Winners & Odds of Winning. Winners will be selected by random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted within approximately three (3) days of the end date/time of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified by email on or about the drawing date. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, you may be required to provide proof of identity (copy of drivers license, passport, or other government issued photo I.D.) within fifteen (15) business days of notification, or the prize will be forfeited. Proof must be provided either via facsimile, courier or other method identified by Sponsor. If a selected winner (i) fails to provide proof of identity, (ii) is found to have violated the rules of the Sweepstakes, (iii) cannot be reached within fifteen (15) business days of a notification being sent to him/her, or a winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or (iv) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, such selected winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question. In such case, Sponsor (in its sole discretion) may hold a drawing for a new selected winner for the prize at issue and the prior selected winner for that prize will be ineligible to claim such prize. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. On or about the drawing date, each selected winner may be sent (via facsimile and/or other method determined in sole discretion of Sponsor) a declaration of eligibility together with a liability/publicity release for selected winner (“Declaration and Release”). If a Declaration and Release is sent by Sponsor, prior to the awarding of any prize, winner must sign and return (within fifteen (15) business days of it being sent) the Declaration and Release confirming his/her compliance with these Official Rules and releasing the Sponsor, and Intel® Corporation, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and advertising/promotional agencies from and against any and all liability arising from the acceptance and use of any prize or, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner for that prize may be selected (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries from the Sweepstakes Entry Period. In the event a selected winner is a minor under applicable state law, his/her parent or legal guardian must also sign the Declaration and Release and Sponsor reserves the right to award winner’s prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Declaration and Release procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winner(s), if any. Each prize will be shipped to a winner by prepaid courier and winner may be required to sign a proof of delivery.
5. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects and cannot be appealed. By entering, each entrant releases Sponsor, and Intel® Corporation, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, directors, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. Releasees have not made and/or are not responsible for any misrepresentation or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees and acknowledges that Releasees and any of their designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, notice, review or approval, use his/her name, voice, biographical data, picture, likeness, any audio and/or video recording of him/her, and his/her hometown/city name in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Sweepstakes or for any other promotional purpose, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should an error or a virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from among the remaining eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Releasees disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system related to or resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York by and within the courts of that state.
6. Sponsor: The Game Agency, LLC., 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011.
7. Winners List/Official Rules. For the names of the prize winners, available after April 14, 2011, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: Intel® GPA Sweepstakes (US), The Game Agency, 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winner List.” Requests must be received by April 30, 2011.
© The Game Agency, LLC. All rights reserved.